It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:43 am

Welcome
Welcome to AUSTRALIAN GOLDFIELDS PROSPECTORS FORUM.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. All registrion are auto approved however first posts are suject to admin approval this is for the protection of the membership.

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Butt Naked 

Have thanks: 0 time
Post Butt Naked
Couple of years ago in Nth Qld was out detecting on a sunday and in summer time ,and there was this bloody horrible black grass seed ,around your knee , groin area in height and it penetrated everything ,your clothing , skin etc ,any way as I was packing up on dark to drive back home ,I'm pulling out some of these grass seeds ,so any way of I go ,but after a while ,some of these start to irritate the hell out of me , ( in the sensitive areas ) so bugger it , I wheels of the road and behind this council gravel stock pile along side the road ,pulls up and jumps out in front of the head lights ,pulls my shirt and shorts off ,and jocks ,and promptly prosceeds to pull out the offending grass seeds ,whilst swearing at this stuff ,meantime I got this horrible feeling ,like I was being watched !! but I was in hell of a rush and kept reassuring my self ,that rubbish ,no one could see me ,it was a sunday ,7-8 pm ,no traffic ,far Nth Qld ,no body around for miles ?!! any way finished ,got dressed and as I turned around to get back in my car ,there about 50-60 meters away , and out of the head lights glare , IN THE DARK , quietly sitting in there deck chairs ,having there evening drinks were two couples and their caravans , any way I stood there for a moment or two ,stunned and :oops: and did what any self respecting bushy would do ,gave a wave and yelled out G'day ,and promptly got back in my car and took off :-)

Sun May 24, 2015 1:38 pm

Have thanks: 0 time
Post Re: Butt Naked
At the end of your story, i was expecting you to say, there was a paddock full of cows watching you..
Not grey nomads
rotflmao
Thanks for the laugh

Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:14 pm
Patch

Have thanks: 5 time
Post Re: Butt Naked
Hehehe.. The buggars are everywhere. lol

Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]